Themes and goals of the event
This year we faced a worldwide pandemic situation that changed approach to working, teaching and using online tools. Accordingly, the changes will come faster than we expected and probably will go in direction we do not know yet.
Thus, main questions of the seminar are:
- What kind of skills we need for the future?
- Is it possible to predict them and support young people to enter the labour market?
- How to develop an online career path?
- Is it possible to shape a career in a situation that is unpredictable?
- How to use the experience of the mobility projects on the career path development now?
- How does mobility influence choosing the profession or changing the professional way?
How we will work?
We will give participants a chance to cooperate and to discuss different approaches in creating career paths for both students in high educational institutions and students in vocational schools through:
- interactive sessions of sharing good practice, tools, methods (i.e. presentation of conducted research -VET) on career guide in Europe;
- workshops with experts,
- presentations of international studies,
- presentation of Erasmus+ possibilities in developing projects supporting career development through educational mobilities.
a) exchange of experience among participants and contribution from experts;
b) exchange of good practices, tools, methods (presentation of conducted research -VET) on career guide in Europe;
c) presentation of Erasmus+ possibilities in developing projects supporting career development through educational mobilities.
a) increased knowledge of efficient tools and methods that can help in career development;
b) recommendation for career path providers on how to develop e-career path
c) creating a community of practice in career guidance
d) networking for future joint cooperation activities.
Programme of the event:
The event will start on 4th November 2020 and it will finish on 6th November 2020
|4th November||5th November||6th November|
|Interactive workshops: best practices across Europe||Interactive workshops with experts
Recommendations for the future
Travel information: n/a
Event fee (amount in EUR, if applicable): n/a
Event fee (what covers the fee): n/a
Travel costs (who covers the travel costs): n/a
Number of participants per country: n/a
Deadline to which NAs inform organizer about number of participants, they will send: 7/10/2020
Deadline to which organizer confirms number of places reserved: n/a
Deadline for sending details of participants to hosting NA: 15/10/2020
Types of participant’s data sending to the organizer:
- name; e-mail address; phone number;
- organisation; department and function,
Registration (if applicable): n/a
Is National Agencies staff welcome? no
If yes, what is role and rules of participation of NA staff in event (eg. limit of number of persons in general, from one country, financial rules, deadline for registration etc.):
Additional information (if applicable): n/a