The Seminar is:
– for 100 participants from Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Poland, Slovenia, United Kingdom, Eastern Partnership countries and Western Balkan countries;
– recommended for Youth workers, Youth leaders.
Seminar will be a space for youth workers/youth leaders to discuss about education, innovation and digitalisation of their work and learning processes. It is an official event of Polish Presidency in Berlin Process.
Seminar will gather youth workers/youth leaders from Western Balkan, EU Member States that participate in Berlin Process and from Eastern Partnership countries.
Three working days with experts and trainers in the field of digital youth work and innovation.
Seminar is organised in frame of the Polish presidency in Berlin Process (more details https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Process). Topics are related to annual priorities.
Participants will have opportunities to learn about good practices in different countries and to share their own experience of digital youth work.
Under following link you can register for the specific workshops according to the agenda.
Please choose 3 workshop.
Please do that before 26th of May 🙂
– digital youth work in theory and practice;
– identification of training needs of youth workers and youth leaders relevant for digital youth work;
– opportunities and challenges in cyberspace;
– practical turtorials of using digital tools in youth work;
– programming, automation and robotics (Mobile Educational Centre)
This activity and venue place are accessible to people with disabilities.
The seminar will be in English.
Please take your electronic devices with you – it is highly recommended to use them during workshops.
Dress-code is smart casual.
Polish NA will not provide and will not cover extra more nights in Warsaw before 29th of May and after 31th of May.
But we can recommend you to stay in Warsaw by your own and choose one that option:
To facilitate ground transportation, please use FB group dedicated to this seminar: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2217517011662125/.
You can communicate with other participants to check travel itinerary and travel together.
All participants will be staying at one location. Here are the address and contact information for the seminar venue:
Mercure Warszawa Centrum
ul. Zlota 48/54
Check in after 2:00 p.m. check out before 12:00 p.m.
Location of the hotel:
The hotel is located in the city center.
CITY BUS : 175 DWORZEC CENTRALNY
SUBWAY : METRO CENRUM
TRAM : 16/17/33/24/10 DWORZEC CENTRALNY
GPS :52.23095, 21.00123